Snow ReportLast Updated 2014-07-18 12:52:51
|24 hr||base||summit||Snow YTD||temp|
On or before January 4: $150
After January 4: $165
Geared towards graduates of Youth Ski League, Team Extreme is fast-paced and challenging. Participants must have the ability to ski nearly every run on the mountain without stopping; by the end of the program, they will ski all runs with ease! Whether it’s pillows in the trees, mogul lines, or just sweet powder skiing, pro instructors Scott Mosher and Jake Larson will teach your kids the “extremes” of the mountain!
DAYS: Eight consecutive Saturdays, Jan. 10, 17, 24, 31; Feb 7, 14, 21, 28
TIME: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 3:15 pm
ROAD TRIP: Blacktail Mountain and Whitefish Resort -- March 7 & 8. Trip costs not included in fee.
- Equates to approximately $4.50 per hour for instruction.
- Participation includes a supervised road trip to another Montana ski area.
- For Advanced Skiers 7-13. “Advanced” means parallel skiing on most black diamond runs.
- Friendly skill demonstration required for first year participants.
- Age exceptions may be granted at discretion of snow school supervisor.
Download Registration HERE