HousekeeperFull-Time or Part Time
Hotel Housekeeper Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean and tidy up hotel rooms, hallways, lobbies, and common areas.
- Dust and polish various surfaces and furniture
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors
- Empty trash bins
- Change linens and towels and replace toiletries
- Provide laundry services for guests
- Collaborate with the housekeeping team to complete the daily cleaning schedule
- Restock cleaning supplies in the hand cart
- Report any issues that require maintenance
Hotel Housekeeper Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Basic knowledge of cleaning equipment and supplies
- Physical stamina for being on your feet throughout shifts
- Able to lift upwards of 25 pounds
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to follow instructions
- Time-management skills
Guest ServicesFull-Time or Part-time
Hotel Front Desk Responsibilities:
- Checking guests in and out.
- Receiving and managing reservations made online and telephonically.
- Verifying guests' payment methods during check-in.
- Assigning rooms to guests and informing them of any specials offered by the hotel.
- Organizing transport services for guests at their request.
- Providing guests with information about the hotel.
- Keeping abreast of attractions that may be of interest to guests.
- Serving as a host at conferences, and ensuring that all relevant preparations are made for the event.
Hotel Front Desk Requirements:
- High school qualification or equivalent.
- Previous hospitality experience would be advantageous.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-presented and professional appearance.
- Competency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn on the job.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have flexible hours.
808 3rd Avenue SW, White Sulphur Springs, Montana 59645