Private Mountain Rental
For 1-50 guests - $15,000/day to include:
- Operation of Chairlifts A & B
- Full access to our lodge
- WiFi in the lodge as available; and some cable TV in Bar
- Routine nighttime grooming daily on our regular groomed trails or as deemed necessary by our Mountain Manager
- One Breakfast voucher per guest/day - choose anything off our breakfast menu + a drink including milk and juice
- One lunch voucher per guest/day - choose anything off our lunch menu + a drink
- Unlimited non-alcoholic drinks - including coffee, specialty coffee drinks, tea, hot chocolate and pop
- 5 alcoholic drinks including our Tap Beer, House Wines, and our limited menu of mixed drinks per guest after 11:00 a.m. to guests age 21 and over - within reasonable consumption
- Any rental equipment needed
- Any ski school lessons needed
- Ski Patrol services available
- Mountain Guide to introduce mountain, lead mountain tours, and answer questions
These services are NOT available a-la-carte but only as a bundle at the price above, and are good for up to 50 guests.
If you have more than 50 guests or would like multiple days, please email Rickey at email@example.com or call 406-236-5522 for pricing.
Additional services available at additional fees include:
- Beginner Chair and Magic Carpet Lifts
- Customized-for-your-group, commemorative Showdown logo clothing like sweatshirts or hats
- Catered dinner either at Showdown or Bar 47 in White Sulphur Springs - menu to be agreed upon
- Lodging assistance and discount with one of our lodging partners in White Sulphur Springs
- Daily shuttle Service to/from Showdown Montana & White Sulphur Springs
Any other ideas or ways we can assist and make this trip fun and memorable for your group!
Some other considerations.....
Our regular hours of operation will apply. All guests will be required to sign a release; and abide by Skier Responsibility Code - which can be found on our Mountain Policies page.
You and your guests safety is our highest priority. If you or any of your guests are acting in a way that is deemed reckless and potentially dangerous to yourselves, other guests, employees, or our property - individual ski privileges will be revoked and no refund will be issued. No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the mountain. And please remember - impaired skiing is not safe skiing.
Additionally, there are no guarantees of weather, snow levels, or skiing conditions. Showdown Montana operates as long as daytime temperatures are above 20 degrees below zero Fahrenheit.
A non-refundable deposit of $5,000/day or 50% of total bill depending on agreed-upon additional services is due at the time of booking to secure the reservation. A 20% Gratuity will be added to total bill.
The remaining balance is due one month prior to your visit. Payment in full is considered non-refundable upon receipt.
If for any unforeseen reason, including but not limited to weather, machinery malfunction or snow conditions, we deem it necessary to cancel your reservation, you are entitled to a full refund within 30 days of our cancellation.